We are proud to annouce the One Community "2019 Australian Support Coordinator of the Year" Award. For contribution to the success of the NDIS and Choice and Control for People with a Disability.
- 10 hours of Individual Coaching from the Support Coordination Academy valued at $2000
- $1000 worth of travel vouchers
- Recognition plaque
- Promotion through the One Community website, Newsletter and Social Media
- Can demonstrate the best results in their work, who have made a significant contribution towards choice and control
- Can demonstrate personal support coordination accomplishments
- Attended a Ready-Set-Connect Disability Networking Event in the 2019 year (exemptions for remote and rural support Coordinators)
Nominations open 1 Oct 2019. Finalists announced December 2019. Winner announced January 2020.