One Community are proud to annouce the 2020 Australian Support Coordinator of the Year Award. For contribution to the success of the NDIS and Choice and Control for People with a Disability.
Proudly sponsored by
- 10 hours of Individual Coaching from the Support Coordination Academy valued at $2000 (courtesy of Support Coordinator Academy)
- $2000 worth of travel vouchers (courtesy of Care Squared)
- Recognition plaque
- Promotion through the One Community website, Newsletter and Social Media
- Can demonstrate the best results in their work, who have made a significant contribution towards choice and control
- Can demonstrate personal support coordination accomplishments
- Attended a Ready-Set-Connect Disability Networking Event in the 2020 year (exemptions for remote and rural support Coordinators)
Finalists announced January 2021. Winner announced 1st February 2021.
Nominations are now open!